- Created: Monday, 13 May 2019 14:25
- Written by Elizabeth Glidden and Libby Murphy, MHP Policy Team
Help us keep housing top-of-mind as lawmakers make final decisions.
With only a week remaining until the end of legislative session on May 20, all eyes are on the Capitol. We're hopeful that lawmakers will get their work done by the deadline. As final decisions are made, we need your voice to make sure housing is part of any bonding or budget bill.
Please contact the following lawmakers:
- Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka (R-09, Nisswa) 651-296-4875 or mail form
- Senate Minority Leader Thomas Bakk (DFL-03, Cook) 651-296-8881 or mail form
- Governor Tim Walz 651-201-3400 or this form