|Homes for All|
|Submit a Letter to the Editor|
|In the Media|
Home is the foundation for stable families, strong communities, and a competitive state.
Support $100 million in bonding for housing! View 2014 Legislative Agenda
|2014 Legislative Agenda||
|Legislative District Profiles|
|Communcations training 2014||
|Housing Cost Burden by Legislative District|
In 2013, the Homes for All alliance secured a $33 million boost for housing and homeless services in state budget! Many, many more Minnesotans will have a safe, affordable place to call home and the resources to stay housed successfully as a result.
MHP is a proud partner of Homes for All. The Homes for All alliance advances shared policy initiatives that lead to housing stability for all Minnesotans.
Click Next for a list of Homes for All alliance members, how to submit a letter-to-the-editor, and Homes for All in the media.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes
- $100 million for housing remains well-positioned in Minnesota House
- Homes for All bonding request making steady progress in legislature
- Johnson-Crapo bill draft holds huge promise for National Housing Trust Fund
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing