MHP’s County Profiles provide data on cost-burdened households paying at least 30% of their income for housing, a comparison of what common jobs pay and what renting and owning actually costs, changes in rent and home prices, foreclosures, jobs and unemployment, and homelessness.
Click through County Profiles by year to the left.
Data for the County Profiles is gathered from a variety of sources including the American Community Survey (ACS) from the US Census Bureau, Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, and the Minnesota Department of Revenue. In addition to these government sources, the profiles rely upon local non-profits doing high quality research in the area of homelessness and foreclosures.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing
- F14 Omnibus Federal Spending and Farm Bills: What They Mean For Housing
- Governor Dayton Prioritizes Housing
- Minneapolis School Board Voted Unanimously to Endorse United for Homes and H.R. 1213
- Public Housing Residents Need the Next Mayor of Minneapolis to Work on Solutions