MHP’s County Profiles provide data on cost-burdened households paying at least 30% of their income for housing, a comparison of what common jobs pay and what renting and owning actually costs, changes in rent and home prices, foreclosures, jobs and unemployment, and homelessness.
Click through County Profiles by year to the left.
Data for the County Profiles is gathered from a variety of sources including the American Community Survey (ACS) from the US Census Bureau, Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, and the Minnesota Department of Revenue. In addition to these government sources, the profiles rely upon local non-profits doing high quality research in the area of homelessness and foreclosures.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Post-Session Housing Highlights for 2014 in Minnesota
- Compromise bonding bill passes off House floor with $100M for housing
- Senate Proposal Includes $80 Million for Housing
- Statewide Coverage of Housing Features Superintendents and Local Impact
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes