MHP’s County Profiles provide data on cost-burdened households paying at least 30% of their income for housing, a comparison of what common jobs pay and what renting and owning actually costs, changes in rent and home prices, foreclosures, jobs and unemployment, and homelessness.
Click through County Profiles by year to the left.
Data for the County Profiles is gathered from a variety of sources including the American Community Survey (ACS) from the US Census Bureau, Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, and the Minnesota Department of Revenue. In addition to these government sources, the profiles rely upon local non-profits doing high quality research in the area of homelessness and foreclosures.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes
- $100 million for housing remains well-positioned in Minnesota House
- Homes for All bonding request making steady progress in legislature
- Johnson-Crapo bill draft holds huge promise for National Housing Trust Fund
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing