|Homes for All|
|In the Media|
Home is the foundation for stable families, strong communities, and a competitive state.
Support $100 million in bonding for housing! View 2014 Legislative Agenda
|2014 Legislative Agenda||
|Legislative District Profiles|
|Communcations training 2014||
In 2013, the Homes for All alliance secured a $33 million boost for housing and homeless services in state budget! Many, many more Minnesotans will have a safe, affordable place to call home and the resources to stay housed successfully as a result.
MHP is a proud partner of Homes for All. The Homes for All alliance advances shared policy initiatives that lead to housing stability for all Minnesotans.
Click Next for a list of Homes for All alliance members, how to submit a letter-to-the-editor, and Homes for All in the media.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- F14 Omnibus Federal Spending and Farm Bills: What They Mean For Housing
- Governor Dayton Prioritizes Housing
- Minneapolis School Board Voted Unanimously to Endorse United for Homes and H.R. 1213
- Public Housing Residents Need the Next Mayor of Minneapolis to Work on Solutions
- Ellison Featured In NYT Series on Affordable Housing Strategies
MHP is currently seeking a Director of Business Strategy & Community Partnerships and a Policy and Organizing Intern.
Slides for Advocates
Upcoming MHP Events
Housing Development Day on the Hill, Mar. 27 at the State Capitol. Save the Date! Sponsored by MCCD, MHP, MN-NAHRO