|Homes for All|
|Submit a Letter to the Editor|
|In the Media|
Home is the foundation for stable families, strong communities, and a competitive state.
May 16, 2014: BONDING BILL PASSES WITH $100 MILLION FOR HOUSING
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL HOMES FOR ALL ADVOCATES!
The bonding bill includes $100 million in bonds for housing, which will provide a stronger foundation for thousands of Minnesotans and the communities where they live.
|2014 Legislative Agenda||
|Legislative District Profiles|
|Communcations training 2014||
|Housing Cost Burden by Legislative District|
In 2013, the Homes for All alliance secured a $33 million boost for housing and homeless services in state budget! Many, many more Minnesotans will have a safe, affordable place to call home and the resources to stay housed successfully as a result.
MHP is a proud partner of Homes for All. The Homes for All alliance advances shared policy initiatives that lead to housing stability for all Minnesotans.
Click Next for a list of Homes for All alliance members, how to submit a letter-to-the-editor, and Homes for All in the media.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Post-Session Housing Highlights for 2014 in Minnesota
- Compromise bonding bill passes off House floor with $100M for housing
- Senate Proposal Includes $80 Million for Housing
- Statewide Coverage of Housing Features Superintendents and Local Impact
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes