Every year, Minnesota Housing Partnership develops a legislative agenda that focuses on securing state resources and changing policy to facilitate the production of affordable housing. The agenda guides the organizing and advocacy activities carried out by MHP staff.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Post-Session Housing Highlights for 2014 in Minnesota
- Compromise bonding bill passes off House floor with $100M for housing
- Senate Proposal Includes $80 Million for Housing
- Statewide Coverage of Housing Features Superintendents and Local Impact
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes