Every year, Minnesota Housing Partnership develops a legislative agenda that focuses on securing state resources and changing policy to facilitate the production of affordable housing. The agenda guides the organizing and advocacy activities carried out by MHP staff.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- F14 Omnibus Federal Spending and Farm Bills: What They Mean For Housing
- Governor Dayton Prioritizes Housing
- Minneapolis School Board Voted Unanimously to Endorse United for Homes and H.R. 1213
- Public Housing Residents Need the Next Mayor of Minneapolis to Work on Solutions
- Ellison Featured In NYT Series on Affordable Housing Strategies
MHP is currently seeking a Director of Business Strategy & Community Partnerships and a Policy and Organizing Intern.
Slides for Advocates
Upcoming MHP Events
Housing Development Day on the Hill, Mar. 27 at the State Capitol. Save the Date! Sponsored by MCCD, MHP, MN-NAHRO