Every year, Minnesota Housing Partnership develops a legislative agenda that focuses on securing state resources and changing policy to facilitate the production of affordable housing. The agenda guides the organizing and advocacy activities carried out by MHP staff.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes
- $100 million for housing remains well-positioned in Minnesota House
- Homes for All bonding request making steady progress in legislature
- Johnson-Crapo bill draft holds huge promise for National Housing Trust Fund
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing