The federal government is the source of the majority of affordable housing resources for Minnesota, and as a result, Minnesotans have an important stake in effective federal housing policy. Minnesota Housing Partnership directly advocates for sound and well funded federal housing programs and encourages others to take action on federal housing policy.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Post-Session Housing Highlights for 2014 in Minnesota
- Compromise bonding bill passes off House floor with $100M for housing
- Senate Proposal Includes $80 Million for Housing
- Statewide Coverage of Housing Features Superintendents and Local Impact
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes