The federal government is the source of the majority of affordable housing resources for Minnesota, and as a result, Minnesotans have an important stake in effective federal housing policy. Minnesota Housing Partnership directly advocates for sound and well funded federal housing programs and encourages others to take action on federal housing policy.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes
- $100 million for housing remains well-positioned in Minnesota House
- Homes for All bonding request making steady progress in legislature
- Johnson-Crapo bill draft holds huge promise for National Housing Trust Fund
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing