Each year, Minnesota Housing Partnership adopts and endorses state and federal policies, programs and legislation seeking to provide safe, affordable homes for all Minnesotans. To supplement its policy initiatives, Minnesota Housing Partnership promotes opportunities throughout the year for citizens to engage their policy makers in discussions about affordable housing issues.
Minnesota Housing Partnership seeks to collaborate with individuals and organizations to broaden support for public and private housing initiatives enabling low- and moderate-income Minnesotans to live in and contribute to their communities.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Post-Session Housing Highlights for 2014 in Minnesota
- Compromise bonding bill passes off House floor with $100M for housing
- Senate Proposal Includes $80 Million for Housing
- Statewide Coverage of Housing Features Superintendents and Local Impact
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes