Each year, Minnesota Housing Partnership adopts and endorses state and federal policies, programs and legislation seeking to provide safe, affordable homes for all Minnesotans. To supplement its policy initiatives, Minnesota Housing Partnership promotes opportunities throughout the year for citizens to engage their policy makers in discussions about affordable housing issues.
Minnesota Housing Partnership seeks to collaborate with individuals and organizations to broaden support for public and private housing initiatives enabling low- and moderate-income Minnesotans to live in and contribute to their communities.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes
- $100 million for housing remains well-positioned in Minnesota House
- Homes for All bonding request making steady progress in legislature
- Johnson-Crapo bill draft holds huge promise for National Housing Trust Fund
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing