Each year, Minnesota Housing Partnership adopts and endorses state and federal policies, programs and legislation seeking to provide safe, affordable homes for all Minnesotans. To supplement its policy initiatives, Minnesota Housing Partnership promotes opportunities throughout the year for citizens to engage their policy makers in discussions about affordable housing issues.
Minnesota Housing Partnership seeks to collaborate with individuals and organizations to broaden support for public and private housing initiatives enabling low- and moderate-income Minnesotans to live in and contribute to their communities.
Capitol Connect Recent Posts
- F14 Omnibus Federal Spending and Farm Bills: What They Mean For Housing
- Governor Dayton Prioritizes Housing
- Minneapolis School Board Voted Unanimously to Endorse United for Homes and H.R. 1213
- Public Housing Residents Need the Next Mayor of Minneapolis to Work on Solutions
- Ellison Featured In NYT Series on Affordable Housing Strategies