About the Blogs
MHP has two blogs to help keep Minnesotans informed of housing issues facing the state.
MHP Connect highlights noteworthy housing issues and resources for Minnesota. Posts include housing news of interest to affordable housing advocates, developers, financers, the media, policymakers, and more. Includes reports from Minnesota Housing Finance Agency board meetings, educational and political events, and relevant research and resources.
Capitol Connect covers important political happenings for housing at the state capitol and in Washington, DC. Capitol Connect is a must-read for anyone wishing to know more about effective political advocacy for affordable housing in Minnesota.
MHP is currently seeking a Director of Business Strategy & Community Partnerships.
MHP Connect Recent Articles
- Minnesota is among the best states for working households with respect to severe cost burden
- January Meeting of Minnesota Housing Board
- Legislative Profiles detail housing statistics for each district
- City of Minneapolis Legislative Priorities include foreclosure stabilization policies and appropriations for affordable housing
- Metropolitan Council Thrive 2040 plan prioritizes housing policy updates
Capitol Connect Recent Articles
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing
- F14 Omnibus Federal Spending and Farm Bills: What They Mean For Housing
- Governor Dayton Prioritizes Housing
- Minneapolis School Board Voted Unanimously to Endorse United for Homes and H.R. 1213
- Public Housing Residents Need the Next Mayor of Minneapolis to Work on Solutions