About the Blogs
MHP has two blogs to help keep Minnesotans informed of housing issues facing the state.
MHP Connect highlights noteworthy housing issues and resources for Minnesota. Posts include housing news of interest to affordable housing advocates, developers, financers, the media, policymakers, and more. Includes reports from Minnesota Housing Finance Agency board meetings, educational and political events, and relevant research and resources.
Capitol Connect covers important political happenings for housing at the state capitol and in Washington, DC. Capitol Connect is a must-read for anyone wishing to know more about effective political advocacy for affordable housing in Minnesota.
MHP is currently seeking a Community Development Program Officer.
Capitol Connect Recent Articles
- Post-Session Housing Highlights for 2014 in Minnesota
- Compromise bonding bill passes off House floor with $100M for housing
- Senate Proposal Includes $80 Million for Housing
- Statewide Coverage of Housing Features Superintendents and Local Impact
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes