About the Blogs
MHP has two blogs to help keep Minnesotans informed of housing issues facing the state.
MHP Connect highlights noteworthy housing issues and resources for Minnesota. Posts include housing news of interest to affordable housing advocates, developers, financers, the media, policymakers, and more. Includes reports from Minnesota Housing Finance Agency board meetings, educational and political events, and relevant research and resources.
Capitol Connect covers important political happenings for housing at the state capitol and in Washington, DC. Capitol Connect is a must-read for anyone wishing to know more about effective political advocacy for affordable housing in Minnesota.
MHP Connect Recent Articles
- Looking forward, looking back: Minnesota Housing's November 21 Board meeting
- MHP Report: Sequestration cuts hit housing for state's seniors, families, disabled adults
- October & November 7th Minnesota Housing Board Reports
- Over $7 Million Awarded to Several of MHP's Partners for Affordable Housing Development
- September Minnesota Housing Board: Affordable Housing Plan Adopted