About the Blogs
MHP has two blogs to help keep Minnesotans informed of housing issues facing the state.
MHP Connect highlights noteworthy housing issues and resources for Minnesota. Posts include housing news of interest to affordable housing advocates, developers, financers, the media, policymakers, and more. Includes reports from Minnesota Housing Finance Agency board meetings, educational and political events, and relevant research and resources.
Capitol Connect covers important political happenings for housing at the state capitol and in Washington, DC. Capitol Connect is a must-read for anyone wishing to know more about effective political advocacy for affordable housing in Minnesota.
MHP Connect Recent Articles
- March meeting of the Minnesota Housing Board
- $16.46 per hour required for 2 bedroom apartment in MN, finds Out of Reach report
- February Meeting of Minnesota Housing Board
- Minnesota among most affordable states for working households, but more affordable housing needed
- January Meeting of Minnesota Housing Board
Capitol Connect Recent Articles
- Minnesota's largest school districts endorse United for Homes
- $100 million for housing remains well-positioned in Minnesota House
- Homes for All bonding request making steady progress in legislature
- Johnson-Crapo bill draft holds huge promise for National Housing Trust Fund
- What Chairman Camp's "Tax Reform Act of 2014" Draft Means for Housing