The Impact Spotlight celebrates the work of affordable housing partners in creating healthy, sustainable communities. Pace-setting projects are selected based on ingenuity in housing development and collaborative efforts linking housing for low-to-moderate income families to transportation, jobs, or services.
Interested in Being Considered for MHP's Impact Spotlight?
Complete this form or contact Karin Todd, Housing Capacity and Communications Assistant, for more details
Impact Spotlight of the Month
- Hawthorne EcoVilage (October 2013)
- The Crossing at Big Lake Station (July 2013)
- Firehouse & Firehouse Flats (June 2013)
- Sienna Green - Roseville (April 2013)
- Gimaajii Mino Bimaadizyann - Duluth (March 2013)
- Little Earth of United Tribes Homeownership Initiative - Minneapolis (February 2013)
- Buzza Lofts - Minneapolis (January 2013)
- 2012 Features