MHP | Minnesota Housing Partnership
Minnesota Housing Partnership (MHP) convenes, guides, and supports those working to improve the conditions of home and community. Building on decades of experience, we strengthen development capacity and promote policies that expand opportunity, especially for people at the lowest income levels. In partnership, we help translate aspirations into action. Learn more
A minimum wage earner in Minnesota would have to work 91 hours per week – or hold 2.3 full time jobs -- to afford a modest two-bedroom apartment. See how your county stacks up, and how Minnesota compares to the Midwest.
In the Blog: MHP Connect
- March meeting of the Minnesota Housing Board
- $16.46 per hour required for 2 bedroom apartment in MN, finds Out of Reach report
- February Meeting of Minnesota Housing Board
- Minnesota among most affordable states for working households, but more affordable housing needed
- January Meeting of Minnesota Housing Board
MN Bill Tracker
Initial public comment period for MN Housing's 2015 Affordable Housing Plan closes May 9, 5 pm.
Project for Pride in Living, the Center for Urban and Regional Affairs, MSR Architects, Watson Forsberg, and their partners were selected to participate in Phase II of the MN Challenge to Lower the Cost of Affordable Housing. Congrats!
Affordable Housing Loan Funds
Up to $300,000 Available for Your Project/Program. Learn More & Apply Today!