MHP | Minnesota Housing Partnership
Minnesota Housing Partnership (MHP) convenes, guides, and supports those working to improve the conditions of home and community. Building on decades of experience, we strengthen development capacity and promote policies that expand opportunity, especially for people at the lowest income levels. In partnership, we help translate aspirations into action. Learn more
In the Blog: MHP Connect
- 2014 County Profiles: Making the Rent Now More Difficult in 84 of 87 Counties
- ThaoMee Xiong, MHP Policy Director, Recognized for Public Policy Achievement
- Not-to-Miss Minnesota Resources on Housing
- June 2014 Minnesota Housing Board Meeting
- Rental Construction Up Nearly 70%, but Lower-Income Families May Not Benefit: New 2x4 Report
MHP is currently seeking a Community Development Program Officer.
Affordable Housing Loan Funds
Up to $300,000 Available for Your Project/Program. Learn More & Apply Today!